Ask yourself a few questions before wondering if a new system is worth it:
- Is my system consistently doing its job?
- Have I had to pay for repairs or frequent maintenance?
- Am I willing to let a professional come whenever something appears to be wrong with my gutters?
- Are there leaves, critters, or debris living in my gutters because of the backup?
- Is there consistent sitting water around the foundation of my home?
If any of these questions apply to you then K-Guard Gutters are definitely worth it for you!
Technology is much more than just the latest phone development, the newest headphones, or the coolest laptops! In a more traditional sense, technological advances have led to a gutter system that provides endless protection for your gutters and your home. Open top gutters are much more likely to lead to expensive damages and much more frequent repairs because they clog, rot the fascia boards, and seriously damage the foundation of many homes. To add to this already tumultuous situation, many homeowners put themselves at risk by attempting to fix situations without a professional’s present.
A good leaf system should drain water, debris, and more away from your property. K-Guard provides a system that is never clogged or damaged by the very things it should be clearing.